Blending your Online Marketing
At WSI Yorkshire we like to think we approach Marketing from a different angle. Having worked as the Managing Director of a leading on-line photo library company I’ve sat on the other side of the desk and had meetings with Marketing Companies. I know how important seeing a return on Marketing is for a company.
As a Full Service Digital Agency, we offer a range of Marketing Options. We will meet to discuss the correct blend of marketing strategies at any particular time to get the best Return On Investment from your marketing budget.
Some of these strategies are:
Campaign Set Up
• Baseline current performance for future benchmark back to base.
• Install Analytics and Goal Paths to measure any campaigns or improvements
Pay Per Click
• Tactical Use of PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Last minute running of PPC campaigns close to key buying periods
• Keyword & Advert Testing to establish profitable keywords
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• An Initial SEO Tidy up to correct worst issues and get quick wins
• Optimisation of most important Web Pages such as the Home page and Key Category Pages, especially if these pages are very image based and require much more optimised text content
• If budget allows, the creation of optimised pages for most desired keywords
• Monitor best PPC keywords and develop SEO strategies to increase traffic on these keywords
• Part of the efforts with SEO will be focussed on increasing the Google Page Rank, to increase search positions across the whole of the website.
Most Industries now take advantage of Social Media:
• To improve branding
• To increase SEO on existing web properties (higher positions and found on more keywords)
• To increase conversion rates (increases of 300-400% can be attained).
Key campaign features:
• Creation of a Blog as part of the Social Media Platform
• Creation of Twitter, Facebook and Linked in
• Integrate the Blog into other Social Media Properties
• Content Planning for the seasons
• Tactical Display Advertising on Linked in and Facebook by demographic
• Weekly Blogging & optimisation
• Tweet offers
Conversion Analysis & Architecture
Small changes to pages can make large difference in conversion rates, a typical conversion rate is around 1%, Social Media and conversion testing can dramatically increase this.
• Utilisation of analytics
• Deployment of best practice
• Testing on worst converting pages or on high drop-out zones in the website and checkout
• Having developed visitors and buyers, a key target should be to capture and develop a subscribed database that can be email marketed to.
• Database the demographic and buying habits
• Design offers and campaigns to co-ordinate with the seasons and website offers
• Analysis of interests
Consultancy and Reporting
As a matter of course we will report back to you every month with the results of the campaign.
After an initial 3 months we will visit you to discuss and review results and progress.
After that, should you wish, we are happy to develop a top level consultancy arrangement to submit key reports on performance, competitors or search volumes to you or your board, attending key marketing or board meetings.
Training & Consultancy
Business relationships change over time, if you wish to build resource into your own business we are happy to train staff on key aspects of our services such as:
• Social Media Policy
• Social Media Strategy & Implementation
• E-mail Marketing
WSI Approach Budget Limited
Inevitably everyone is budget limited. As a full service digital agency we are best placed to create the best plans to suit your budget and to evolve the plans according to conditions and results.
We will work with you to ensure that we deliver the best blend of marketing strategies to deliver the maximum result for you. This will be under constant review and measured against your expectations.